Providers - Technical Assistance Application
Advancing Employment in Georgia
Georgia's Technical Assistance Center for Best Practices in Employment Supports for Individuals with Disabilities
Notice of Opportunity to Apply for Assistance
Eligible applicants must meet each of the following:
1. Be currently providing services to individuals with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities supporting competitive, integrated employment;
2. Have completed training within past three (3) years in best practices approaches in employment, through an ACRE-approved curriculum, and want support for implementation;
3. Have the capacity and ability to commit to receiving structured assistance in support of community-based capacity building and provider transformation consistent with the Employment First framework;
If your organization is selected, you will receive:
Individualized Technical Assistance
Following the development of a provider transformation plan that is based on identified strengths and needs of the provider related to best practices in employment, selected organizations will receive individualized technical assistance (via three (3) on-site meetings and 10 virtual/phone meetings, at minimum) beginning July 2018 and ending on or about March 2019.
Access to the virtual Community of Practice and Learning Community
Participating providers will have access to customized webinars, online trainings, and multiple resources related to best practices and research in employment for individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities;
Chosen organizations will also have access to moderated, live virtual forums among all interested employment providers in the state, as well as have opportunities to engage in discussions with individuals with disabilities interested in or receiving services, as well as other stakeholders.
Registration stipend ($200 per provider) to attend the 2018 GAPSE Conference or 2018 GVRA Evolution Conference.
If selected, your agency will commit to and be responsible for:
1. Ensuring all relevant team members actively participate and engage in all technical assistance activities;
2. Ensuring all relevant team members actively participate in the development of the provider transformation plan, which will include the goals and objectives for the individualized technical assistance, that is based on the identified strengths, needs and outcome data specific for each organization.
3. Providing necessary organization information, to include funding utilization and other data to facilitate provider transformation plan development and individualized technical assistance.
4. Active participation in evaluation activities throughout the project that will include measures of professional competency development and demonstration, measures of satisfaction, as well as outcome data.
How to apply:
1. Complete the following application in detail and submit no later than June 29, 2018. Only one application per organization is necessary.
2. Submit electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection process will be based on an evaluation of each application and any supplemental materials submitted. Applications will be scored according to points awarded for each application section.